I’ve got the Spider at a shop getting the brakes done with some rebuild kits that Classic Alfa managed to get to me in two days from England, then it’s getting the wrinkly-under-bondo nose straightened out, the little bit of rust repaired and some other little stuff done. Andrew is putting a 1600 from a Super together for me to run until the 750 gets rebuilt. Anyway, I have some parts I need to source. I have some stuff to trade if there’s anything you need. Fair market gladly paid!
- Outer exhaust manifold piece (1 and 4) for 4 bolt 750 (see picture)
- Lucas tail light trim ring
- 750 water pump aluminum fan or complete rebuildable unit
- front center grill with some ‘character’, but not too much
- spare tire hold down hook and fancy screw (new will look too weird)
- tunnel case gear shift lever that’s not all scaled over with rust
- Little front Lucas clear turn signal lens and trim ring
- Alfetta oil pan and pump
- set of 165 SR 15 tires for my Healey (these get pulled of Giuliettas no?)
- I’ll start pulling the 750 engine apart soon and will have more.
For you originality guys who have been wondering about the exact correct way to plumb a head mounted fuel pump. Do you get these lines dull cad plated?
The part of the header that goes to 1 and 4 is broken, so I need one – this is fairly urgent because I need it to put the 1600 in the car.